Being watched

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 2:09 PM
      When I thought I was being watched , I was. What I disliked was
      that I really could not find out who the watchers worked for. I
      have become so bland, so boring that whoever the watchers were
      they found more interesting subjects. I remember being followed by
      a local PI. He kept showing up in the salloons I frequented at the
      time. I finally went down the bar and told him my itenary for the
      rest of the evening. He told me he appreciated the tip and he would
      see me at my girl friends house. I smiled for the camera before I
      went into her house.He then told me my ex had hired him. Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 2:24 PM
        More and more interesting. Occasionally a young man might get out
        his mobile telephone, and take a photo of me, or, as I say, I get
        things chucked at me, or subtle stuff is spoken, but I just smile
        sweetly or bawl people out according to the proverb - "From Hull,
        Hell and Halifax, Good Lord deliver us". True, I haven't been to
        Halifax, but seem sufficiently acquainted with the other two for
        hnagers-on to retreat somewhat in the end. It was me, actually, at
        final pitch of exasperation, who clutched the broom and just
        pretended to be about to smash the shop window, as way of saying,
        please, please, just treat me normally, when the errant head flew
        off and made the whole incident really unfunny. Mind you, it is an
        odd way of saying, "I'm normal", but life makes no sense round here.
        I suppose I'm saying more now because the signs of resolution,
        toward good community relations, are unmistakeable, though only
        gradually so, of course, and piecemeal, manifest to given
        individuals. Back to my political roots again, 'think locally, act
        globally', but that can be interpreted stupidly. Human, we're only
        human. Louise