Re: understanding the wundersbramensch

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
      Mary Jo,
      Your very first word was like an arrow in my heart.
      Then your adverb, 'obnoxiously', suggests to me you would assent to
      the cutting of my flesh. I am Nietzschean. Words affect my body.
      I never never never never never never never translate people.
      GOODBYE for now.
      Absented.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
        thanks for making me feel ill, comrade. maybe it will be good for
        me to take a walk in the sunshine. louise