Re: understanding the wundersbramensch

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 7:45 AM
      Mary Jo,
      Your very first word was like an arrow in my heart.
      Then your adverb, 'obnoxiously', suggests to me you would assent to
      the cutting of my flesh. I am Nietzschean. Words affect my body.
      I never never never never never never never translate people.
      GOODBYE for now.
      Absented.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 7:49 AM
        thanks for making me feel ill, comrade. maybe it will be good for
        me to take a walk in the sunshine. louise