understanding the wundersbramensch

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
      Louise,

      Though excellent at translating words and people, and your integrity
      obnoxiously intact, it is you who misunderstood our man on the make.
      It's beer and bitches for our 'two out of three ain't bad'
      sentimentalist.

      Personally, of the sexy trinity of Coulomb, Casimir, and Van der
      Waals, it's Casimir who holds out the most promise for the randomness
      that perpetuates. I'm holding out for him and his poetry of infinity.

      Bra less

      P.S. It's truly awesome how you grenade apologies and gestures of
      comradeship. There's a profane expression for such behavior. Maybe
      the English have an equivalent for it - cock tease.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
        Mary Jo,
        Your very first word was like an arrow in my heart.
        Then your adverb, 'obnoxiously', suggests to me you would assent to
        the cutting of my flesh. I am Nietzschean. Words affect my body.
        I never never never never never never never translate people.
        GOODBYE for now.
        Absented.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
          thanks for making me feel ill, comrade. maybe it will be good for
          me to take a walk in the sunshine. louise