taking things slow

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 3:33 PM
      re re-reading ... there's, for example, #29362-3. by the time we
      get to 29368, it's turning political, and i have no idea, not being
      american. Bill, who was George Washington? your words seduce me
      so. we're not in trouble. we're waiting to see what office means.
      and i'm waiting for the killing to stop. if the Godhead turns me
      into a human shield, that's one thing, but it would be a big
      surprise by now. for mere mortals, though, you must be kidding ...
      transformed prophet, nooist