responded

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 11:56 AM
      Unfortunately, live, live, live, serves as yet another reminder that
      I must get the ironing done before bedtime, if this heat isn't to
      dry the clothes out too much, as they sit there in the laundry
      basket. No, my own conviction is that politics is skin-deep,
      philosophy fathomless, if not bottomless. The continuing conundra
      of male thought, from whatever quarter, including Young Adult Bison -
      Gallic model and unmistakeably male - and Unfailingly Loving Gopher,
      diffident Chef Detat, what can one say? I must knit my brows over
      that ironing board again, pray for inspiration, and dream wakefully
      of teddies. Louise