Re: [existlist] Re: evening thoughts

  • rubster cruiser
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 2004
      yeah well....good to be back.
      college been keeping me busy...too busy actually. but i am reading more and more about post-modernism every day. its a trip.
      rubster

      louise <hecubatoher@...> wrote:
      hello rubster.
      post at yahoo madmen group, which is about politics ... and indian
      spiritual tradition ...
      don't get drawn into these dreadful and dodgy jokes ... they are
      like toffee, that clings to one's very skin, melts, sticks,
      revolts ...
      good to hear from you again.
      louise

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, rubster cruiser <rubster85@y...>
      wrote:
      > hello...
      > have checked my mail after hell of a long time....
      > well...thanks louise... canny politico...interesting. could u
      explain it a tad though? english is a bit weak i am afraid...
      > and jo, i dont really think of people in terms of their age. i
      think of people in terms of people.
      > and who knows, maybe i am kinky...just kidding.
      > rubster.
      >
      > louise <hecubatoher@y...> wrote:
      > Mary Jo,
      > Forgive me if I've got this wrong - you seem to have sex on the
      > brain. I'm interested in politics. Alchemy is the sexual
      science,
      > but innocent, like yoga. And I've never done tantra, am a kama
      > sutra ignoramus, etc. I've never had sand on or in my brain, only
      > between my toes, like, walking the beach at sunny Tynemouth, those
      > summers when Paul's mother used to visit us, and we'd go eat and
      > drink in one of the Tap and Spile pubs, where Paul could fortify
      > himself against presence of surrounding humans, getting inured on
      > strong real ale, six per cent proof at best. The black stuff.
      And
      > I don't mean horsey advertising. Yeeees, I did once visit an
      Irish-
      > themed pub on a big shindig night, back in wild 1992, with my
      > stripey blouse and my protestant t-shirt underneath, expecting,
      > frankly, to be dionysus, but emerged intact. The western celts
      know
      > more than how to throw a party.
      > Rubster's a canny politico, I'm sure. That's the only reason I
      put
      > you both, entirely metaphorically, in bed together, like, family.
      > Louise
      >
      > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Jo" <alcyon11@y...> wrote:
      > > Louise,
      > >
      > > I hope some sleep removed the sand from your mind. Either that
      or
      > > you've done a virus scan on your brain. Me shacking up with
      > rubster?!
      > > It's almost criminal since she's a 19 yr. old young woman, at
      > least
      > > according to her profile. Perhaps you know something I don't
      know
      > > about her 'true' identity. Otherwise, I'm sure she wouldn't want
      > much
      > > to do with me except for very little existential banter.
      > >
      > > My typically busy brain is coming up with virtually nothing
      since
      > > about 9 o'clock last night. Zip. Nada. Zilch. Uninspired and
      > > definitely not Jeopardy material. I need to replace my hard
      drive
      > or
      > > boost my RAM or something.
      > >
      > > Jo
      > >
      > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "louise" <hecubatoher@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > > Well, it all seems very quiet here. Now that I've defrosted
      > > > the 'fridge and awaited completion of virus scan - trojan
      horse
      > > > thingy detected and deleted - I come here with all my lack of
      > > ideas,
      > > > so will just offer what I have.
      > > > Current film-nexus running in my head: the 'Burbs meets the
      > Truman
      > > > Show meets Neo-Python's Flying Circus, where in the Temple of
      > > > existlist Magick, Alchemical Friendships in formation may be
      > heard
      > > > bubbling. Whereas Mary Jo is said to be shacked up with
      Rubster
      > at
      > > > an unknown location, the well-leathered major, a particular
      > gleam
      > > in
      > > > his eye, is surrounded by comrades who pat him on the back,
      > saying,
      > > > there you are, you never were Robert McNamara, your name's
      Bill,
      > > > remember? Help me out, friends, my thoughts really are drying
      > up
      > > > and heading for the sands. I am a great believer in talking
      > > > animals, but it's people who need philosophy, and I'm no
      > exception.
      > > > Louise
      > > > ... neuronally slowed ...

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 29, 2004
        i was always taught to be courteous; now i'm working on teaching
        myself how to keep my mouth shut ...

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 29, 2004
          ah no... dont do that. ur candour is wat stands out....
          rubster