the existential

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      Learning, as I have and do, from my two masters, Nietzsche and
      Kierkegaard, I am no promoter and no evangelist. I am a prophet
      within the Christian tradition - when called upon to do so, I bully
      people, humanely and legally and as intelligently as is permitted by
      total circumstance. This is a dangerous practice to myself
      especially, but also to others, as our responsibility is not only to
      our own neurons but to other people's. Not to bully would be even
      more dangerous for everyone. In my opinion. Thus I keep my neurons
      happy. It is an embryonic, respectably scientific strategy. It
      leaves me immune from Bill's pursuit. Je crois? Louise
      ... who also has many gentler strategies ...