[existlist] Being g-d (formerly; Re: Yulian, Eduard : Kids, Viruses)

  • Yulian K. Gaard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2001
      C. S. Wyatt wrote ...
      "We are all human. All too human. (Almost forgot: :) )"

      That is so true, but isnt that why we summon the divine for our assistance
      and why we need the divine ? We might not need a "someone" to think a
      purpose up in our lives, but imagining one such in an attempt to make an law
      and clearify helps. Also it helps explaining alot of things and makes life
      less "doom and gloom" like. Also, it give us something to strive to become
      ;).

      Quickly
      Yulian

      Respectfully submitted