Re: [existlist] The Life of a Philosopher

  • David Martin
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 24, 2001
      Tony,

      I agree with you both. When I first think of philosophy I think of
      Socrates--just a stone mason hanging out and philosophizing over whatever
      whith whomever came along. I'm sure he didn't use tough jargon or be overly
      analytic to make his point. And about his legacy? Socrates didn't care
      because we wrote nothing down. We have Plato to thank for that.

      Dave