RE: [existlist] virus notice from eduard ... W32/SirCam@MM virus

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2001
      james,

      you can be assured that i dont send this kind of
      thing out unless it were serious. I managed to
      get the info to another of my contacts before she
      opened it. you are right; it takes a lot to get
      rid of the damn things.

      by the way if you or anyone see the virus email,
      could you please not any information on it. i am
      trying to find out where it came from. dont open
      any of the attachments; just take note of any info
      like the subject line and any names.

      thanks