Re: How to Make it Work

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2004
      Mary wrote: At what point can we `force' others to cooperate?

      My god! You've bewildered and confused me in the past, my friend,
      if you're ready yet to offer me the tenuous trust of that perilous
      noun, but now you astonish me. Your question is fascist. A cross-
      national humour incompatibility? Louise
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2004
        Additional glossary: don't forget that a house containing an old-
        fashioned gramophone lends an extra dimension to the term, 'wind-up'.
        Louise