Heard that

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Bill, Sometimes I remember, sometimes I forget how different things
      are today. I'm a lover, not a warrior. I'm a voter, not a
      revolutionary. I'm a citizen, not a subject. I'm an existentialist,
      and I believe in existence. Just don't stop thinking about tomorrow.
      Damn, you get a girl all fired up and then tell her to be careful. Jo