Very careful

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 3:58 PM
      Because of the Patroit Act we Americans must be most careful of our
      public statements . When I say we must rid ourselves of the Bush
      administration, I refer to legal, democratic means. I want to VOTE
      him out of office. My reasons for that decision are for cause, I hear
      he has bad breath. I can smell a rat. Bill
    • Mary Jo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 6:02 PM
        Bill, Sometimes I remember, sometimes I forget how different things
        are today. I'm a lover, not a warrior. I'm a voter, not a
        revolutionary. I'm a citizen, not a subject. I'm an existentialist,
        and I believe in existence. Just don't stop thinking about tomorrow.
        Damn, you get a girl all fired up and then tell her to be careful. Jo