Propaganda

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Bill, While the government tries to please every side with its spin,
      the underlying causes of our journey to this moment of absurdity is
      tragic. I can only see more instability because of the weak-assed
      circus presented today. Almost leads one to believe the government is
      trying to incite the Iraqis to further violence, doesn't it? We
      always knew Saddam was a butcher, and as our current cabal tried to
      play all sides against our middle for their aggrandizement, not yours
      or mine, they empowered him. When you sleep with the devil . . .
      Oddly, that's what Al Qaeda says about their corrupt Saudi relatives.
      Phenomenology necessitates communication which necessitates
      solutions. I don't see any forthcoming, especially in a so-called
      democracy which is fueled by propaganda and greed. Mary
    • Susan Schnelbach
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        We seem to be slipping back into political discussions. If we could
        resume talking about philosophy, I'd appreciate it.

        Thank you.