Egregious

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Bill, I agree with most of what you said. `Never before has an
      American president been so closely tied to a foreign power that
      harbors and supports our country's mortal enemies.' - Craig Unger. As
      of result of lying to, stealing from, and cheating Americans, the
      recently resurrected wealthy and powerful cartel known as our
      leadership , has embarked on such a dangerous and pessimistic course
      in the world. This was all accomplished through the shadow government
      that began aggressively in the 70's. The practical goal was the
      guarantee of cheap oil which seems harmless enough. But the devil was
      in the details. Quite bluntly, our government via certain ambitious
      individuals, without our approval, sold us out to the Saudi's.

      If Tommy Beavitt (a very astute Scotsman) can marvel at our crumbling
      creative and philosophical foundations, most Americans should put on
      sackcloth, shave their heads, and bathe in ashes. Seriously. Either
      that, or vote intelligently and do everything in our power to restore
      our constitutional republic. Our philosophical underpinnings have
      been pulled out from beneath us, and the promise of all the progress
      of existentialism (the real belief of most of our founding fathers)
      will in the end have been nothing but a noble experiment that failed
      for all the typical reason - elitism, survival of the few at the
      expense of all the others.

      Bill, you and I have different precious assets to protect. We don't
      need to martyrs to a revolution. We all need to live and see the
      fulfillment of those dreams we dreamed way back when. Mary