Re: [existlist] What I think

  • P.A.CHASSEN
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29 5:22 PM
      Bill- I think we do have the ability to free ourselves of oil. But the big machine will keep on turning and unless we all rise up and do some thing. REVOLUTION!!!

      Free will gives us all the opportunity to make a choice. Recycle, not recycle. Vote, not vote. ( not that they count ) Do good, do bad. Love or hate.

      Personally I think the "few" that make the rules are way out numbered by the "majority" that live by them. So who are we to gripe about how much this or that is not right, good, working, etc...

      After all life is what "we" make it. Right?

      Ever contemplating- Payne Anne

      NOT ONCE IN A THOUSAND TIMES IS IT POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING WORTH ACHIEVING EXCEPT BY LABOR, BY EFFORT, BY SERIOUS PURPOSE AND BY WILLINGNESS TO TAKE RISKS. THEODORE ROOSEVELT