maygem's sunday essay

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2004
      Personally I prefer Jung's 'Psychological Types'. I also
      have 'Memories, Dreams, Reflections' - very revealing about his own
      take on distancing himself from Freud, and about many other things.
      I'm developing a new (noo?) theory about long-time lurkers/newbies
      who post long quotations, but, being a keen student of Bill, and
      determined to show I'm a grown-up sort of a dog, I'll keep it under
      wraps for now. Louise
    • mayhem6779
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2004
        > Personally I prefer Jung's 'Psychological Types'. I also
        > have 'Memories, Dreams, Reflections' - very revealing about his own
        > take on distancing himself from Freud, and about many other things.
        > I'm developing a new (noo?) theory about long-time lurkers/newbies
        > who post long quotations, but, being a keen student of Bill, and
        > determined to show I'm a grown-up sort of a dog, I'll keep it under
        > wraps for now. Louise

        Mayhem writes: Your kindness exceeds daily... You are truly a saint!
        Bless you...