Re: [existlist] RE: semantics and monks

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2001
      Our perceptions are often influenced by movies. I saw Dr. Zhivago movie
      first and it has persented a certain view. The book is a lot better and is
      not simply a love story. Yet i have this preformed concept that the good
      doctor looks like Omar Sharif, and Lara's theme is ringing in my head. It
      is hard now to see the story as Pasternac intended.

      But then Fight Club is a lot better than in the movie than in the book.

      have fun