Re: in medias res

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
      Jo,

      I thought so - just can't keep up with meanings once you go so
      American. We need Bill?

      Lou

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
        Jo,

        Hamster cages pristine again. As a Brit, had the privilege of
        yesterday's Newsnight, the artist known as David Hockney on top
        form, qua satirist, which I never knew he had in him. Aristophanes
        standard, or so I was told at uni. That is: belly-laughs.

        Louse