Re: in medias res

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
      Lou,

      Just read the Bill of Rights. Never wanted to stand inside King
      George's Purple Reign. Just a little word play from an American
      artist formerly known as Prince.

      Jo

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
        Jo,

        I thought so - just can't keep up with meanings once you go so
        American. We need Bill?

        Lou

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2004
          Jo,

          Hamster cages pristine again. As a Brit, had the privilege of
          yesterday's Newsnight, the artist known as David Hockney on top
          form, qua satirist, which I never knew he had in him. Aristophanes
          standard, or so I was told at uni. That is: belly-laughs.

          Louse