Re: [existlist] Re: t(hanks) etc

  • rubster cruiser
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
      hmmm...i was apologizing coz i had sent a blank mail. thats all.
      faith...interesting word.
      1947 was bad, but we had to get free.
      rubster.

      louise <hecubatoher@...> wrote:
      the fact is, rubster, i have much to learn, and don't actually know
      for what you are apologising. i think the moderator here, Susan,
      perhaps understands the thing about blank mail, whatever, but i'm
      still a little mystified, myself, at all that fuss.
      now, i do know something about the horrifying events in your part of
      the world at the time of partition - from memory, 1947? but i don't
      have detailed historical knowledge. the hatreds engendered continue
      to this day, and within the UK also. don't i know it!!!!
      keep reading us here at existlist, and keep faith with yourself ...

      louise

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, rubster cruiser <rubster85@y...>
      wrote:
      > aah, i apologize.
      > as u will see shortly, there will be a valid explanation for the
      blank mail.
      > rubster.
      >
      > louise <hecubatoher@y...> wrote:
      > good on you Rubster!
      >
      > nice profile page - cheering and enigmatic even
      >
      > Louise

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT