t(hanks) etc

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
      good on you Rubster!

      nice profile page - cheering and enigmatic even

      Louise
    • rubster cruiser
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
        aah, i apologize.
        as u will see shortly, there will be a valid explanation for the blank mail.
        rubster.

        louise <hecubatoher@...> wrote:
        good on you Rubster!

        nice profile page - cheering and enigmatic even

        Louise

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
          the fact is, rubster, i have much to learn, and don't actually know
          for what you are apologising. i think the moderator here, Susan,
          perhaps understands the thing about blank mail, whatever, but i'm
          still a little mystified, myself, at all that fuss.
          now, i do know something about the horrifying events in your part of
          the world at the time of partition - from memory, 1947? but i don't
          have detailed historical knowledge. the hatreds engendered continue
          to this day, and within the UK also. don't i know it!!!!
          keep reading us here at existlist, and keep faith with yourself ...

          louise

          --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, rubster cruiser <rubster85@y...>
          wrote:
          > aah, i apologize.
          > as u will see shortly, there will be a valid explanation for the
          blank mail.
          > rubster.
          >
          > louise <hecubatoher@y...> wrote:
          > good on you Rubster!
          >
          > nice profile page - cheering and enigmatic even
          >
          > Louise

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

        • rubster cruiser
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
            hmmm...i was apologizing coz i had sent a blank mail. thats all.
            faith...interesting word.
            1947 was bad, but we had to get free.
            rubster.

            .