Re: Bushes and rubbish

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      As for me, I love your contributions, Bill. I need sleep, and hope
      to convert nascent ideas and images into something composed before
      too long. Good night, all.
      Louise

      > Rub, I do not understand the simplistic weird, right wing in my
      > country, how could I expect you to comprehend them. I know behind
      it
      > all is a dynastic based greed that knows no bounds. They hate
      change
      > because it threatens their privleged status. They hate those who
      are
      > different than their very narrow group. They are lazy and they
      are
      > physical cowards. They use patriotism and racial fear to ignite
      their
      > base and bate in more moderate people. They lie as a basis of all
      > relationship.
      > Then on the other side are the progressive, liberals. They wish
      > make rules for all others. They consider themselves purist in
      their
      > defense of the earth and its ecosystems, yet their science is
      most
      > poor. They are collectivist and shun individuality. They are
      afraid
      > of external stimulus and are believers in bureaucracy as the
      > protector of the species.
      > In between these strange and aberrant groups are regular people
      > who are bent and swayed to the wills of these radicals. The media
      are
      > polarised to the extremes.
      > I am sure the world is sick of it and I join in with the
      overriding
      > displeasure. There seems little else to do but to state the
      obvious
      > to the perceptive. I think you do that and I am appreciative of
      your
      > imput. Bill
    • rubster cruiser
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
        bill,
        ur mail was like a breath of fresh air.
        believe me, it is amazing to see there might be americans who are of ur ideology..:-)
        also, i am glad i am taken seriously, it is generally not the case given my age.
        thanks.
        Rubster!

        louise <hecubatoher@...> wrote:
        As for me, I love your contributions, Bill. I need sleep, and hope
        to convert nascent ideas and images into something composed before
        too long. Good night, all.
        Louise

        > Rub, I do not understand the simplistic weird, right wing in my
        > country, how could I expect you to comprehend them. I know behind
        it
        > all is a dynastic based greed that knows no bounds. They hate
        change
        > because it threatens their privleged status. They hate those who
        are
        > different than their very narrow group. They are lazy and they
        are
        > physical cowards. They use patriotism and racial fear to ignite
        their
        > base and bate in more moderate people. They lie as a basis of all
        > relationship.
        > Then on the other side are the progressive, liberals. They wish
        > make rules for all others. They consider themselves purist in
        their
        > defense of the earth and its ecosystems, yet their science is
        most
        > poor. They are collectivist and shun individuality. They are
        afraid
        > of external stimulus and are believers in bureaucracy as the
        > protector of the species.
        > In between these strange and aberrant groups are regular people
        > who are bent and swayed to the wills of these radicals. The media
        are
        > polarised to the extremes.
        > I am sure the world is sick of it and I join in with the
        overriding
        > displeasure. There seems little else to do but to state the
        obvious
        > to the perceptive. I think you do that and I am appreciative of
        your
        > imput. Bill

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT