Re: [existlist] Existentialism and freedom

  • rubster cruiser
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2004
      bill,
      the intrests of bush have been dancing naked in front of us third world
      people since the day he started the WMDs bullshit. i fail to see why it has not been apparent to the rest of the world. his lies are so obvious, it is contemptible.
      more than that, disgusting.
      but he achieved his goal. even more horrifying.
      one thing is for sure. he is indeed the "most hated president of the US" ever. maybe not by the americans. but by the rest of the world, yes.
      i hope i havent hurt any bush fans around.
      rubster
      bhvwd <valleywestdental@...> wrote:
      Jo, The Bush boys are on the hot seat. Now we will probably be
      castagated for ungroup appropriate behavour but this right wing
      administration has gone to the edge and beyond in so many areas and
      in so many ways that a human liberty issue is now at the fore. Big
      Bush 2 is trying like hell to pull back with honor to the oil fields
      in Iraq. This mornings NY Times will not use the "oil" word yet but
      they speak of American interests in protecting strategic Iraqi
      infrastructure. Militant islamics have taken up the challenge and are
      beginning to attack the oil supply. They are going to try to drive
      non islamics from Arab lands. We are finally getting down to the hard
      part. Bush has spent a good deal of our personal liberties as he
      militarised this country and set up a security dragnet that can
      oppress any at whim. He has not had the courage to use the real
      strength of the US to secure our vital national interest. His Saudi
      buddies keep assuring him that it will all work out but the radicals
      just keep up the attacks. Bush now thinks he can defend the oil
      infrastructure with insurgent chaos all about. If the insurgents
      think Kerry will be an easier target they are dreadfully mistaken.
      The jahaadists will drive Bush from office and Kerry will start to
      decimate their cities. It will not be boots on the ground it will be
      nukes in the night.
      If that is what it comes to , then so be it. We can`t retool and
      they can`t give in. We may need to reduce those populations by one
      third to terrorise them into control. Only the rich are free in
      Islamic societies. We must hunt them as we decimate their societies,
      they have the funds which support the radicals.
      It is all very grim but if we wish to remain free it is time to look
      at some very sobering facts.
      As Bush repeats, we cannot give in. He has not stated why because
      his compliance in the great lies of his administration would be
      revealed. If he can pull it off in this great subtrafuge of lies and
      deceit than I think that is better than killing millions of arabs. I
      do not see he can win with his halfway war. Kerry is a cold warrior
      and I really fear we will be world outlaws if he settles it once and
      for all.
      Oil just went over 42/bbl. The Islamics do not think we will pull
      the trigger. They should ask the japanese. Bill

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Susan Schnelbach
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 2, 2004
        All right, guys - If we must speak of things political, please include
        some hint of philosophy.

      • rubster cruiser
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 3, 2004
          oh but my dear, wat better philosophy than politics....?
          er...how exactly do u define this "hint of philosophy"?
          and wat exactly does philosophy mean to u?
          rubster