announcement

  • ericcoach1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2004
      Hello, everybody:

      I just wanted to let you know that my latest book has just been
      published and is now available. It's called THE ART OF THE
      BOOK PROPOSAL: FROM FOCUSED IDEA TO FINISHED
      PROPOSAL and has just come out from Tarcher/Penguin. You
      can order it in cyberspace or from your local bookseller.

      THE ART OF THE BOOK PROPOSAL takes a practicing or
      would-be nonfiction writer through the entire process of creating
      a nonfiction book proposal, from the first vague idea for a book to
      the completed book proposal. It is the first book to talk a writer
      through the entire process and has especially useful things to
      say about how book ideas morph and change in the early weeks
      and months of a book project.

      I highly recommend THE ART OF THE BOOK PROPOSAL to you,
      even if you don't currently write nonfiction, as the points it makes
      are useful to artists in every discipline. If you do write nonfiction
      or want to write nonfiction, it's a must! I hope you'll order your
      copy soon.

      Best,

      Eric Maisel