Re: Strangest Dream

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28 3:16 PM
      This does sound as though addressed to males, if I may avail myself
      of a massive generalisation, but there again I don't know. Sounds
      fascinating, though, like most of your posts. Hope we've indulged
      in sufficient mutual hostilities for this comment not to come over
      as sickly, or indulgent.
      Still, analogously, I recognise parts. Having overcome the two dead
      birds idiom, my next target is the curate's egg. Louise

      > If I remember the line came from an anti war song. I guess my
      > dream would cause the end of war, and everything else. I drempt I
      > had the power to will a hypernova upon this solar system. Indeed
      it
      > would be a bit of overkill but the idea was to cause instant and
      > total annihilation. It was the reverse of those falling dreams
      > because I woke up when I thought the lethal thought.
      > In the dream I set down with a nice Black Label and water.
      Halfway