Re: Inundated

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2004
      Hello Mary Jo,

      I'm sitting here with a hot mug of instant coffee, milk added, and
      am not able to make much connection with all the American and
      historical and domestic references contained in these last three
      posts supplied by you and Bill between you. So don't think me
      unsocial for saying nothing further today.
      Paul will be coming up here soon, and I must be about in the morning
      to pay for the fuel delivery.
      My subjective impression of this message is an evincement of
      chimerical overwhelming of yielding object by misguided
      steamroller. Local is not global. Village may be world.
      Good night to all whom I hope to call friends, and a brief hello, of
      the cuddling type, will follow to the furry ones around me.

      Louise