Leeches

  • Juan Carlos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 2:25 PM
      Hey how is it going again? Can you tell me what is Leeches about? That song
      and tell me if the song 46 and 2 is about getting stronger physically and
      mentally I think it is or we can apply it to that goal I apply the song 46
      and 2 toward getting stronger starting from any point of strength

      Juan Carlos