~Wiccan Funnies~ from Yulian

  • Yulian K. Gaard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2001
      ~Wiccan Funnies~ from Yulian
      All creatively obtained ...

      1. YOU - Off my planet!
      2. Not the brightest crayon in the box, now are we??
      3. Well, this day was a total waste of makeup!
      4. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
      5. And your cry baby whiny-assed opinion would be..??
      6. I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for 30 years.
      7. Allow me to indroduce my selves.
      8. Sarcasm is just one more servie we offer.
      9. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
      10. I'm just working here til a good fast-food job opens up.
      11. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
      12. Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you weren't
      sleepy.
      13. I can't remember if I am the good twin or the evil one.
      14. How many times do I have to flush before you go away??
      15. I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?
      16. You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.
      17. Can I trade this job for what's behind door # 2??
      18. Nice purfume. Must you marinate in it??
      19. Choas, panic & disorder - my work here is done.
      20. Earth is full. Go home.
      21. It is time for you medication or mine??
      22. How do I set a laser printer on stun?
      23. I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.

      Respectfully submitted.

      " Magic is a way of life. "
    • Yulian K. Gaard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2001
        ~Wiccan Funnies~ from Yulian
        All creatively obtained ...

        Thank you all for the great feedback ... ;)
        Will be in the United States from tomorrow *dance*

        Yulian

        Todays "Themes" is
        - Two randoms ...
        - Cats ... ( Advice about ladies )
        - Young Witches !
        - Bumper snickers (Thanks Sophia. You'r a sweetie !)

        --- Best thing about Pagan friends? They worship the ground you walk on...
        --- The Goddess is alive and she ate my homework.

        There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.
        - Unknown

        Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.
        - Jeff Valdez

        In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.
        - English proverb

        Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later.
        - Mary Bly

        Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
        - Robert A. Heinlein

        Toddler Witch Kit!
        Hey Baby!
        Want to be an Instant Witch but don't want to wait until you are a teen?
        Well, wait no longer!

        Saff and Tarty Proudly Present our: Toddler Witch Kit!
        That's right! Now YOU can become a REAL WITCH, almost from birth!
        Just LOOK at all that is included in our kit!

        A beautifully illustrated copy of our latest book "To Ride a Silver Tricycle!

        Magic "Poopie Coin"!- are you sick and tired of potty training? This lucky
        talisman will help you to convince your parents to hold off on this
        indefinitely!

        Powerful "Lucky Teething Ring"!-Control your parents even more! Use this and
        never have to eat strained peas again!

        Secret Animal Poppet!-Kitty won't let you dress her up in doll clothes? A
        thing of the past! This poppet will give you complete control over all your
        pets

        Lego Runes and Lincoln Log Ogham Sticks!- Who says you are too young for
        divination? Not us!

        Spells, Spells and more Spells!-Convince your daycare provider that watching
        tv is actually good for you! Magickally tie your shoes with no hands! And
        more! Use our pre-written spells, or learn how to make your own!

        We'll even show you how to turn your toy box into a Sacred Altar!
        And don't worry about spirituality and ethics! You're too young for that!

        Get your kit today!

        Available in all fine book stores and Toys R'NT Us stores for only $19.99

        Published exclusively by Lowlowyn
        © 2000 Raven Gilmartin

        Curtesy of Sophia Martin
        <sierradelta2@...>

        Bumper snickers;

        "Never mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!"

        Some other favorites are:
        2. Are you a good witch or a bad witch?
        3. (On a silhouette of a nativity scene) It's a girl!
        4. Keep on honking while I reload.
        5. Don't honk. I'm running out of places to put the bodies.
        6. (With cartoon pic of George W) Hail to the thief!
        7. Everybody out of the gene pool!
        8. The voices said to clean the guns today.
        9. Schizophrenia means you never have to be lonely.
        10. Give me chocolate and no one gets hurt!

        Respectfully submitted.

        " Magic is a way of life. "