of course existentialism

  • Victoria
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2004
      First of all I should intrioduce myself. I am a high school student
      in the 12 grade currently going to lansdale catholic. I am in a
      writers workshop and we have to write a persuasive essay of our
      choiuce. I was wondering if I could get your opinion on why you
      think existentialism should be a taught and aceppted concept in this
      generation and generations to come. you can send your response to my
      e-mail at victriplett@yahoo thank you.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2004
        Welcome, Victoria.
        I shan't fall in love with you, but I've fallen in love with your
        profile page.
        Louise

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Victoria" <victriplett@y...>