Another Kind of Passion

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2004
      Bill, Thank you for your passionate and practical pep talk. This is
      something most of us don't want to think about, and you're right. We
      shouldn't have to consider suicide as the only solution. Aside from
      the common sense approaches of education and activism, I will finally
      read Simone de Beauvoir's "The Coming of Age". It's time. Jo