Fight or fall on your sword

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2004
      Brian and Jo. These people do not deserve to win, to prosper or force
      others to committ suicide or endure miserable deaths.These people
      are not personally formidable, they are just greedy business types.
      What is happening here is a chance to get ahead of the curve for the
      rest of the country that will not see the demographic buldge until
      the ww2 babies begin to need significant care. The effects of the
      insurance crooks are magnified here because of their unusually high
      numbers in this area. They can be thwarted by government intervention
      both legislative and judicial. I do not expect to see them stopped
      here, this is a learning experience for the rest of you. People who
      need not be named are outlining this situation and are beginning to
      talk about it. This can and should be changed before the great mass
      of suffering even occurs. Honest acedemics have identifyed this and
      they will speak and publish what they have been able to forsee.
      Actually the more damage the insurance crooks cause here the more
      their averice will be exposed and affronted. Do not give in to these
      assholes. Just talk about it and begin to allign your thinking to
      eventually topple them. They deserve to get a real job. Bill
    • Mary Jo
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2004
        Bill, Thank you for your passionate and practical pep talk. This is
        something most of us don't want to think about, and you're right. We
        shouldn't have to consider suicide as the only solution. Aside from
        the common sense approaches of education and activism, I will finally
        read Simone de Beauvoir's "The Coming of Age". It's time. Jo