Re: Death with Dignity

  • Brian M.
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2004
      It's always best to have a friend help with that:

      "I prithee, Strato, stay thou by thy lord.
      Thou art a fellow of a good respect;
      Thy life hath had some smatch of honor in it.
      Hold then my sword, and turn away thy face,
      While I do run upon it. Wilt thou, Strato?"

      The Tragedy of Julius Caesar (Act V. Scene V.)

      -Brian