the man from ancle

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Bill,
      In my view, Nooism is an alchemical science, and accordingly does
      not belong in CSW's Existential Primer; it belongs on and within
      existlist, as one of the twisting threads which married form the
      rich spectral rope of human purgatory.

      A taste of political insanity from my notebook of summer 1992 -
      composed in auction house:

      Coldest of cold-hearted monsters: the state. [2004 - note, this is a
      quotation from Nietzsche]
      cf "nanny" "governess" & "sadist (m or f)". To inflict pain in
      calculated anger is a rough definition of that particular crime,
      viz, to replace myth of nation with rule of state.
      front : racist
      back : national
      british position : cower
      french position : lick yr lips