Smart boy

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 9:46 PM
      In the heart of the beast, I can tell your ass I am not hurt, but my
      skills as a fighting man are not softined. In the rest of the sorry
      and ancient world , you wish we should give you what we have gained
      from our great effort and obesicience to colturture and goodness.BILL
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 3:04 PM
        Bill,
        If I may amaze myself with confidence, message received and
        understood. Stand by for existential-political action, phase two.
        The world glows, and with Heideggerian aspiration, announces itself
        a planet surpassed. Or maybe I'm just stir-crazy.
        Louise