It is? My ancle is baby.

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2004
      Genetically I have weak ankles. Today I broke one. (Oh, Its only a
      sprain,}So I wanna talk about pain. It isnt all relative,it`s about
      experience. Good by Bill
    • Mary Jo
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2004
        My most sincere sympathy, Bill. Your ankle will mend since you have
        such great desire to be fully operational. Should I order two canes?
        You know our Uncle Albert II believed in ride hard, die fast. It was
        self-fulfilling prophecy. You on the other hand, just keep riding
        hard. Don't worry, we won't put you down. You've a few good years
        left. Don't we all want to stick around to see how it all goes down?
        For one day, and one day only, I'm going to post a picture from my
        dangerous past. I'd like to see some of the ones you've saved, but I
        know that won't happen. First I have to go find the box within which
        they're so carefully concealed. Jo

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2004
          Mary Jo,
          I'm hoping these canes you keep going on about are for training up
          some sweet peas - and to make a proper show, you need far more than
          two. Gardens are much on my mind at present, and the weekend here
          in Langley Park has been stupendous, weather-wise (see madmen group
          for domestic details ...).
          The dandelions I grow from seed in pots, to provide succulent leaves
          for the hamsters, were flowering days ago, and everywhere there are
          trees in leaf, and blossom in some cases already beginning to fall.
          Before I embarked on the mammoth laundral task, I was digging out
          old files of my own compositions, both mad and sane, searching
          internet archives, bringing dusty volumes of poetry down from
          shelves, and generally hatching some new, synthesised ideas - well,
          in theory; we'll have to see what emerges.
          All I can think of now is, where did that lovely stuffed camel go,
          that I used to cradle in my arms and carry round the village
          sometimes, five years ago?
          Louise

          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2004
            Mary Jo,
            I've never before seen a vehicle like the one in your pictures - has
            it been tortured? Hurry, everyone, I take it there's less than an
            hour to go, or am I being parochially British here? Probably.
            Louise