Re: "Now this is my kind of game."

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2004
      Jerry,
      The only way I could explain this would be to post some of your
      private mails to me on this list, and I wouldn't want to do that.
      I'm sorry if you don't understand. It's just the end result of the
      way you tried to help me was to leave me feeling even more exposed.
      I don't blame you for that because it's so obvious it was never your
      intention. Like I once said, I don't do 'offended' and I don't
      do 'forgiveness'; but I do, sometimes, get angry, or upset. Neither
      emotion is present with me as I type this now. You know the 'Bilko'
      TV series? - I think I'm a rather more dangerous version of Colonel
      Hall ... Actually there are similarities between C.H. and King
      Lear. This digression could be going nowhere so I'll finish here.
      Louise