"Now this is my kind of game."

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
      Louise,

      I don't feel like playing today with you. It's dark and drizzly, a
      mood more suitable for candles and listening to the soft rain and
      reading about poor Albert, his tuberculosis and his lovely women. I'm
      preparing ideas for a post about this absurd juxtaposition and
      enjoying the similaries to my own wonderful life. Now, if Bill comes
      along later and wants to play with me, well that's a different story.
      Boys are always much more fun, uncomplicated. I'm also waiting to
      hear from my PO to see if he'll authorize my acquisition of the war
      hammer sword cane. Ta ta.

      Mlle Marie Josephine Malo
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
        Jo,

        I've no idea when I'll be willing to speak to Jerry again, but your
        surmise is wrong. It's Catullus I like, not Lesbos.

        Louise

      • jerryjfortin@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
          In a message dated 30/04/2004 9:29:18 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
          hecubatoher@... writes:

          > I've no idea when I'll be willing to speak to Jerry again,

          Okay, but am I allowed to know why you won't speak to me>

          Jerry

          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2004
            Jerry,
            The only way I could explain this would be to post some of your
            private mails to me on this list, and I wouldn't want to do that.
            I'm sorry if you don't understand. It's just the end result of the
            way you tried to help me was to leave me feeling even more exposed.
            I don't blame you for that because it's so obvious it was never your
            intention. Like I once said, I don't do 'offended' and I don't
            do 'forgiveness'; but I do, sometimes, get angry, or upset. Neither
            emotion is present with me as I type this now. You know the 'Bilko'
            TV series? - I think I'm a rather more dangerous version of Colonel
            Hall ... Actually there are similarities between C.H. and King
            Lear. This digression could be going nowhere so I'll finish here.
            Louise