Re: Assigning nothing

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2004
      Bill,
      It's possible I may understand the first half of the first sentence
      of your post here, but it staggers me so much that you think this
      that I should probably retire from existlist for the night, and see
      if anything makes any more sense in the morning.
      Louise
      ... maybe I'm just foolish to try participating in a conversation
      founded in response to a set of films I've never seen; yes, that is
      foolish, isn't it ...