deffinitions; Pagan

  • Yulian K. Gaard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2001
      Hmmm ... any other deffinitions to offer ... ??

      Yulian

      When one defines oneself as Pagan,
      it means she or he follows an earth
      or nature religion, one that sees
      the divine manifest in all creation.
      The cycles of nature are our holy
      days, the earth is our temple, its
      plants and creatures our partners
      and teachers. We worship a deity
      that is both male and female, a
      mother Goddess and father God, who
      together created all that is, was,
      or will be. We respect life,
      cherish the free will of sentient
      beings, and accept the sacredness
      of all creation.
      ~Edain McCoy

      Respectfully submitted.

      " Magic is a way of life. "

    • Eduard Alf
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2001
        Yulian,

        what raises this matter of definitions for "pagan" ... what
        you have seems ok with me ...