The gaze

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      You are now in the gaze of the medusa. Lock eyes and there is
      nothingness. You are gone, expired into a continence unpercieved. It
      is time to play a new game, an old game, an absurd game.Enjoy, if
      you survive.
    • Mary Jo
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
        My god, Bill. Is it their stone age ignorance, or simply that death
        wish justified by their bloodthirsty god? It's on for real now I
        think. The stand up diplomacy of T. Roosevelt. Jo

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
          Bill,
          I have survived, yea even unto emergence from the Black Sabbath
          rites. The head of the Medusa is safely tucked under my arm, and
          chuntering ever onwards.
          Walter R.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2004
            Nausee is French; nausea is English; Nausica is Lexican.
            To know no films is no sin, rather, impediment. Political
            correctors, get over your incapacity, maide laide, wrote the Blake.
            Courted by Canadians. Worse things have been seen.
            Todiscourse is not necessarily to edify. Individuality is, to
            accept each other's intensely different functions, not, patronising-
            roman-wise, as the parable of the members in Livy, but, not to bully.
            He who is sleeping with sin should alone catch the balls, fuzzy or
            no. Complainers, do your homework, and study at the least the
            previous six weeks of existlist. You want it all on a plate? Have
            it, order it, pizza - long long before the fattened lady sings.
            Am listening to Peter Hammill (The Peel Sessions):
            "As a child I refought the war
            With plastic planes and imagination ..."
            Thanks for it all; and it's only just beginning.
            English Louise with the baseball cap, not in the know.