Re: A man carried away by his . . .

  • Mary Jo
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
      Fictive Parrot,

      I speak only of Trinidad's passion for lucidity and alcohol. No one
      else here seems to have any. However, feel free to extrapolate our
      little theatre of the absurd. Nobody does it with more panache than
      you, Knott. You are the surrealist supreme. Or is that Dadaist, a
      parlor nihilist. Or even, possibly an absurdist, a parlor
      existentialist. Oh all these labels. My label maker has run out of
      those neat little stickers. You can put whatever you like on your
      label.

      We love your little outbursts. It's the spice we crave.

      Mary Jo

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2, 2004
        Chips,
        You're a Christian, man. Pass the salt.
        Sweet Vinegar

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2004
          Mary Jo,
          Trinidad's passion for lucidity! Give me strength!!
          Louise

          > Fictive Parrot,
          >
          > I speak only of Trinidad's passion for lucidity and alcohol. No
          one
          > else here seems to have any. However, feel free to extrapolate our
          > little theatre of the absurd. Nobody does it with more panache
          than
          > you, Knott. You are the surrealist supreme. Or is that Dadaist, a
          > parlor nihilist. Or even, possibly an absurdist, a parlor
          > existentialist. Oh all these labels. My label maker has run out of
          > those neat little stickers. You can put whatever you like on your
          > label.
          >
          > We love your little outbursts. It's the spice we crave.
          >
          > Mary Jo
          >
          > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Knott" <god@t...> wrote:
          > > > I petition that we forgive the passionate their passion.
          > >
          > > And the murderers their passion for murdering...and the robbers
          > their passion for
          > > greed...and the ambitious their passion for notariety... the
          > glutton their passion
          > > for empty fulfillment ... The rapist for their desire.
          > >
          > > To me these might all be passions. Something is not inexcusable
          > because it is
          > > desired, willed, wanted, or weaved. All passion is not good.
          > >
          > > Fried Pertaters
        • Knott
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2004
            > You're a Christian, man. Pass the salt.

            Who is the absurdist, me or you?

            Former Foothold
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 2, 2004
              Now I'm nervous - don't know much about mathematics ...

              Delphic Dolphin