Re: can`t imagine

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
      Bill,
      There are many fools in this world, and I don't wish to see them
      suffer more than is needful. Are you talking periods here? This is
      an interesting subject, for someone who was gynaecologically
      examined at age 19 whilst still intacta, because of cessation of
      flow for what was, eventually, nine months. I was worried that I
      might never be able to bear children.
      My last two cycles have both been of 23 days.
      Louise

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
        Amy, Bill,
        There's something better than being careful - wasn't it the African
        ('Hippo'), Augustine, who wrote - Love, and do what thou wilt.
        Utterly, utterly different from : Do what thou wilt is the whole of
        the law.
        In a way, nothing, on planet earth, is ultimately forbidden - but
        everything has to be paid for. If you make others suffer, your own
        time will come. Glenn Hoddle even lost his job for stating that.
        Who'd be a football manager, eh?
        Louise
        ... sceptical of all these international friendlies, and still
        wanting Roy Keane to take over, part-time, in formulating UEFA
        rules. but then, i'm getting way too big for my boots here, and
        shall shut up, pronto. because i told myself to.

        -- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Amy" <loconito442@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Bill,
        >
        > "I really would love to continue this neat
        > > discussion but I have to go skin a bear and do a little human
        > > sacrifice."
        >
        > Be careful.
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > Amy
        >

        > > With love , Bill
      • Susan Schnelbach
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
          Louise!

          Stop this type of conversation. This is not appropriate and no one
          cares. THIS IS NOT A GROUP THERAPY SESSION! Personal hygiene is not an
          appropriate topic of conversation.

          Bill

          Embarrassing as this is to admit, I did not follow the meaning of your
          post yesterday. I must have been too tired to read straight. Your post
          was also inappropriate. Please don't do that publicly again. Off-color
          conversations should be posted directly to the recipient, not to the
          group.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
            Sorry, Susan.
            For me, it was nothing to do with personal hygiene. What's hygienic
            about menstruation? I was speaking of the body/mind link, which is
            Cartesian, and connected with existentialism through that thread of
            philosophical thinking. Old Rene was a b******* who thought animals
            were machine-like and could be experimented on at will. Personally
            I think that prudishness of language, related to embarrassment about
            the body, and manifesting inversely in the 'free world' as a
            disgusting outbreak of crudity, pornography, and a general tendency
            to combine violence with sex, is a highly existential topic of
            debate. Hope that we can, after all, discuss what this philosophy
            we're all engaged in is or is not, and am always ready to try to
            learn how those who disagree with me view their different world.
            Louise

            --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach <susan@t...>
            wrote:
            > Louise!
            >
            > Stop this type of conversation. This is not appropriate and no
            one
            > cares. THIS IS NOT A GROUP THERAPY SESSION! Personal hygiene is
            not an
            > appropriate topic of conversation.
            >
            > Bill
            >
            > Embarrassing as this is to admit, I did not follow the meaning of
            your
            > post yesterday. I must have been too tired to read straight. Your
            post
            > was also inappropriate. Please don't do that publicly again. Off-
            color
            > conversations should be posted directly to the recipient, not to
            the
            > group.
            >

            > On Thursday, April 1, 2004, at 02:23 AM, louise wrote:
            >
            > > Bill,
            > > There are many fools in this world, and I don't wish to see them
            > > suffer more than is needful. Are you talking periods here?
            This is
            > > an interesting subject, for someone who was gynaecologically
            > > examined at age 19 whilst still intacta, because of cessation of
            > > flow for what was, eventually, nine months. I was worried that I
            > > might never be able to bear children.
            > > My last two cycles have both been of 23 days.
            > > Louise
            > >

            > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "bhvwd" <valleywestdental@q...>
            > > wrote:
            > >> Hi, You must be incredibly emotive. I can`t imagine what it
            would
            > > be
            > >> like to have my Hynie hemmorage a full pint every 28 days. And
            > > then
            > >> there is the necessity of shaving every Cm. of your tender
            > >> integument, oh the rash! I really would love to continue this
            > > neat
            > >> discussion but I have to go skin a bear and do a little human
            > >> sacrifice.
            > >> With love , Bill

            > > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or
            Lexmark