Re: Careful of simplicity

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      Bill,
      For your benefit, I just weighed myself, fully clothed. 114 pounds,
      a.k.a. 53.5 kilos.
      I don't shave my legs or my pits because my husband likes it that
      way. Problem?
      Louise
      P.S. I suppose the little girl hustle was an instinctive thing; with
      hindsight, it's clear that it gives you a chance to step back
      and 'attack' like this, and for me to respond - because I'm not the
      sort who likes everything endlessly unspoken. Am still hoping we
      can be good friends. Am well aware how perilous my humour is. Also
      I suspect that S.K. would think it typically feminine for a
      postscript to be llonger than the main message.
      Should I leave in that typo? You be the judge.

      > Why dont you post like an adult and drop the little girl hustle.
      You