can`t imagine

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
      Hi, You must be incredibly emotive. I can`t imagine what it would be
      like to have my Hynie hemmorage a full pint every 28 days. And then
      there is the necessity of shaving every Cm. of your tender
      integument, oh the rash! I really would love to continue this neat
      discussion but I have to go skin a bear and do a little human
      sacrifice.
      With love , Bill
    • Amy
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
        Hi Bill,

        "I really would love to continue this neat
        > discussion but I have to go skin a bear and do a little human
        > sacrifice."

        Be careful.

        Best,

        Amy

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
          Bill,
          There are many fools in this world, and I don't wish to see them
          suffer more than is needful. Are you talking periods here? This is
          an interesting subject, for someone who was gynaecologically
          examined at age 19 whilst still intacta, because of cessation of
          flow for what was, eventually, nine months. I was worried that I
          might never be able to bear children.
          My last two cycles have both been of 23 days.
          Louise

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
            Amy, Bill,
            There's something better than being careful - wasn't it the African
            ('Hippo'), Augustine, who wrote - Love, and do what thou wilt.
            Utterly, utterly different from : Do what thou wilt is the whole of
            the law.
            In a way, nothing, on planet earth, is ultimately forbidden - but
            everything has to be paid for. If you make others suffer, your own
            time will come. Glenn Hoddle even lost his job for stating that.
            Who'd be a football manager, eh?
            Louise
            ... sceptical of all these international friendlies, and still
            wanting Roy Keane to take over, part-time, in formulating UEFA
            rules. but then, i'm getting way too big for my boots here, and
            shall shut up, pronto. because i told myself to.

            -- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Amy" <loconito442@y...> wrote:
            > Hi Bill,
            >
            > "I really would love to continue this neat
            > > discussion but I have to go skin a bear and do a little human
            > > sacrifice."
            >
            > Be careful.
            >
            > Best,
            >
            > Amy
            >

            > > With love , Bill
          • Susan Schnelbach
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
              Louise!

              Stop this type of conversation. This is not appropriate and no one
              cares. THIS IS NOT A GROUP THERAPY SESSION! Personal hygiene is not an
              appropriate topic of conversation.

              Bill

              Embarrassing as this is to admit, I did not follow the meaning of your
              post yesterday. I must have been too tired to read straight. Your post
              was also inappropriate. Please don't do that publicly again. Off-color
              conversations should be posted directly to the recipient, not to the
              group.

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
                Sorry, Susan.
                For me, it was nothing to do with personal hygiene. What's hygienic
                about menstruation? I was speaking of the body/mind link, which is
                Cartesian, and connected with existentialism through that thread of
                philosophical thinking. Old Rene was a b******* who thought animals
                were machine-like and could be experimented on at will. Personally
                I think that prudishness of language, related to embarrassment about
                the body, and manifesting inversely in the 'free world' as a
                disgusting outbreak of crudity, pornography, and a general tendency
                to combine violence with sex, is a highly existential topic of
                debate. Hope that we can, after all, discuss what this philosophy
                we're all engaged in is or is not, and am always ready to try to
                learn how those who disagree with me view their different world.
                Louise

                --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach <susan@t...>
                wrote:
                > Louise!
                >
                > Stop this type of conversation. This is not appropriate and no
                one
                > cares. THIS IS NOT A GROUP THERAPY SESSION! Personal hygiene is
                not an
                > appropriate topic of conversation.
                >
                > Bill
                >
                > Embarrassing as this is to admit, I did not follow the meaning of
                your
                > post yesterday. I must have been too tired to read straight. Your
                post
                > was also inappropriate. Please don't do that publicly again. Off-
                color
                > conversations should be posted directly to the recipient, not to
                the
                > group.
                >

                > On Thursday, April 1, 2004, at 02:23 AM, louise wrote:
                >
                > > Bill,
                > > There are many fools in this world, and I don't wish to see them
                > > suffer more than is needful. Are you talking periods here?
                This is
                > > an interesting subject, for someone who was gynaecologically
                > > examined at age 19 whilst still intacta, because of cessation of
                > > flow for what was, eventually, nine months. I was worried that I
                > > might never be able to bear children.
                > > My last two cycles have both been of 23 days.
                > > Louise
                > >

                > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "bhvwd" <valleywestdental@q...>
                > > wrote:
                > >> Hi, You must be incredibly emotive. I can`t imagine what it
                would
                > > be
                > >> like to have my Hynie hemmorage a full pint every 28 days. And
                > > then
                > >> there is the necessity of shaving every Cm. of your tender
                > >> integument, oh the rash! I really would love to continue this
                > > neat
                > >> discussion but I have to go skin a bear and do a little human
                > >> sacrifice.
                > >> With love , Bill

                > > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or
                Lexmark