Re: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site

  • Tony Lea
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 3, 2001
      All terrific!!!! LOL

      How about "Idiot Mayor's Guide To Blowing 'World-Class' Olympic Bid?"

      How about "Idiot Mayor's Guide To Birth Control?"

      Tony
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 5, 2001
        james,

        this is getting a bit over my head ... i just dont like the
        idea of absolute ... it implies that we would never be able
        to explore much beyond the closest stars and certainly not
        to major galaxies like Andromeda ...

        have fun ...