Re: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site

  • Tony Lea
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 3, 2001
      I loved that last one, Eduard. lol

      How about "Idiot's Guide To Sufacing Submarines In Japanese Trawler-Infested
      Waters?"

      Tony
    • Eduard Alf
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 5, 2001
        james,

        this is getting a bit over my head ... i just dont like the
        idea of absolute ... it implies that we would never be able
        to explore much beyond the closest stars and certainly not
        to major galaxies like Andromeda ...

        have fun ...