RE: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 3, 2001
      Tony,

      very true ... and some of them go way off the track ... like
      Celestial Prophesy ...

      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 5, 2001
        james,

        this is getting a bit over my head ... i just dont like the
        idea of absolute ... it implies that we would never be able
        to explore much beyond the closest stars and certainly not
        to major galaxies like Andromeda ...

        have fun ...