Re: [existlist] To anyone that has looked at CSWyatt's site

  • Tony Lea
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 3, 2001

      > actually i dont have a problem with fast food philosophy ...
      > sometimes authors simply say too much ... i like it when
      > they get to the point ... quickly ... why read a huge tome
      > when "The Tao of Pooh" will do ... whatever gets you there

      Sorry Eduard,

      What I meant when I said "fast food philosophy" was the modern
      "self-help/feel-good" movement. They say more-or-less the same think ad
      nauseum, ad infinitum.

      Tony
    • Eduard Alf
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 5, 2001
        james,

        this is getting a bit over my head ... i just dont like the
        idea of absolute ... it implies that we would never be able
        to explore much beyond the closest stars and certainly not
        to major galaxies like Andromeda ...

        have fun ...