RE: [existlist] idiots guide to everything

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
      Yulian,

      ok .. what is "ohm mani padme hum"?

      thats in canadian dollars ... :-)) ... the american is
      $16.95 ... still looks like a good book ... perhaps i will
      read it after "The Tao of Physics" ...

      hey ... can you now drive across to Sweden ... i heard they
      completed a bridge ...

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
        Eduard,

        >> ok .. what is "ohm mani padme hum"?

        A misspell(?) of a traditional eastern meditative mantra *lol* all yout Tao, Zen things made me think of it.

        >> thats in canadian dollars ... :-)) ... the american is $16.95 ...

        Gum ! I was THIS close to trying to sell you a bridge ...

        >> still looks like a good book ...

        I bet it do ... I'll still with my search for an arabic teacher and more about Wicca *lol* Then I know all the ethics to break later.

        >> perhaps i will read it after "The Tao of Physics" ...

        Coolness ... send resumes and include scans of the bedst parts ... !

        >> hey ... can you now drive across to Sweden ...

        Now what would I wanna do that for ?? We have more and cheaper and easyer acessable alcohol than them ... Will consider getting an appartment ther eonce I get home from US though - about half price as in copenhagen =)

        >> i heard they completed a bridge ...

        They did that a while ago ... *grin*

        Yulian

        Respectfully submitted.

        " Magic is a way of life. "
      • Eduard Alf
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001
          Yulian,

          hate to say this, i already got me a bridge ... now there is
          some swamp land in Florida that this guy keeps trying to
          sell me ...

          im not sure about the "Tao of Physics" .. the idea is that
          at the atomic level everything is basically the same and
          interconnected ... which i can buy into, but i dont live in
          at the atomic level ... im hoping he can make an extension
          to where i am ... with the chipmunks and squirrels ... its a
          good read though ... will keep you updated ...

          perhaps i will join you in Sweden ... its very much like
          this area of canada ...

          have fun ...